Camp Resolute Staff Opportunities
Are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? What do you think about the
opportunity to help others and make a change in another’s life, not to mention
your own life? More than 2,000 children from MetroWest will come through our
gates, and you could be that one person who will have a positive impact on them.
What do we expect from our summer program staff members? Typically, Camp Resolute summer program staff have work and/or volunteer experience in Scouting, teaching, and/or youth programming. (Previous experience in Boy Scouting is not required.) Regardless of your previous work and/or volunteer experience, successful employment at Camp Resolute requires certain personal attributes, including:
- Friendliness/Open Mindedness
- Interest in teaching and learning
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to have FUN!
We believe that Camp Resolute programs and services give us the opportunity
to positively impact our community. For that reason, we consider a positive
attitude and the ability to be friendly and caring toward youth and adults to be
as important as previous education, training, or certification.
What are the benefits of working at Camp Resolute?
- Weekly salary (extremely competitive)
- Lodging (two-person wall tent or cabin for resident camp staff members)
- Meals (all food is provided Sunday lunch through Saturday breakfast for
resident camp staff members)
- Shirts (Camp Resolute staff shirts are provided at no charge)
- Day off (have at least 24 hours off each week and two weekends with 36
hours off for resident camp staff)
- Training (6 days of PAID staff training)
- Access to private staff lounge, TV/DVD, wireless internet, washer/dryer,
Click here to complete the online application to become a part of our camp family. Opportunities for employment are better for those who apply early.
Prior to applying for employment please review our Camp Resolute Staff Hiring Procedures